Start is after long screening (approx. 3 months)
L3 SUPPORT ENGINEER
An L3 support engineer is the most senior engineer in the daily support activities of the service that Atos provides to its customer.
The L3 support engineer manages the private cloud to our customer’s needs.
The L3 engineering team is responsible for:
- Supporting the L1/L2 ServiceDesk
- Incident, standard change & problem handling on L3 level
- Prepare, and execute non-standard changes requested by the customer. (creating runbooks, joining CAB’s and executing the changes)
- Execute production plan activities such as (solving vulnerabilities found by vulnerability management, executing, or supervising Monthly patch cycles)
- Manage LCM within their scope. (new releases of software/firmware/patches etc)
Restrictions for our customer:
- Must be screened by AIVD (Dutch homeland security)
- Must live in The Netherlands
- Must speak/write/read Fluent Dutch
- Can be asked to work on premises fulltime (after Covid restrictions have been released)
The soft skills must haves:
- 2 years of experience working as a L3 engineer in similar environments (Large Dell/Vmware private cloud with HA and DR)
- Team player, but can also work alone
- Good communication skills towards team and customer.
- High level of analytical thinking is a must for problem solving in our complex environment
- No 9 to 5 mentality: changes with customer impact are usually done outside office hours
- Can create, read and adjust documentation.
- Takes a leading and visible role in the development and promotion of the technical specialism
Nice to have soft skills:
- Experience working in DevOps team
- Experience in working in Agile / scrum product teams.
Hard skills must haves:
NSX-V or NSX-T
-- VCP certified (Vsphere 6.x and/or Vsphere 7.x)
- 2 Experience with working in a large VMware cloud. (over 10 Vcenters) and more than 500 physical servers.
- Experience with VSAN
- Experience with VSAN ready nodes, VXrails
- Knowledge of services like IaaS, PaaS and their differences
- Knowledge of either windows server or Linux Redhat.
Hard skills pre or willing to learn:
- VCAP certified
- vRealize Automation and Orchestration suite (vRa/vRO-7 and/or 8)
- Ansible tower
- Experience working with Confluence, Gitlab
- Experience with VXBlock
- Dell Openmanage
- Vmware Vrops and loginsight